Category: Community

Join the Ministry of Silly Walks Flashmob at #SPC19

And Now for Something Totally Different… Those who know me know I’m a HUGE fan of community and love to put on silly things.  Some remember the Infopath funeral for good or for worse.  Others may remember the year we sang our hearts out…

Tribute to Tom Castiglia, True Community Leader, Gone but Not Forgotten!

Update: See more stories, memories, photos, videos and a memorial for Tom at https://www.forevermissed.com/tomcastiglia/ When I first moved to California, there was one person who made a big impression on my life and it’s never been the same.  Tom Castiglia, President of the SharePoint…

10 Things to Remember from 2017 Office 365 Year End Recap

I hope you enjoyed my 2018 future of Office 365/ SharePoint predictions.  2017 Was filled with a lot of releases and many new technologies to learn and grow with.  It’s a good day for reflection.  In fact the Tech Community Blog posted 2017 year…

Introducing Mixed Reality & SharePoint Saturday VR #SPSVR See you in AltSpaceVR!

I have to thank my good friend Noah Sparks for tutoring me in VR.  He’s one of the most passionate and has spent a lot of time educating  taking the time to catch me up.  My first intro to mixed reality was with the…

Ignite 2017 SharePoint Cliff Notes

Key takeaways from Ignite with focus on SharePoint.

%d bloggers like this: