Download the infographic and share and use it how you’d like…
SharePoint and Teams are Better Together: Here are 12 Ways…
- Add your SharePoint Pages to Teams
- Documents added to Teams are automatically stored in SharePoint and OneDrive
- SharePoint enabled coauthoring protols in Office with SharePoint backed documents work in the Teams UX
- Teams presence and chat is even better with Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Automatically post your documents to Channels with Flow
- Easily add SharePoint sites to Teams or Create Teams for your SharePoint sites
- Use the Bots in Teams to call your SharePoint sites and lists data with the Bot Framework
- Preview 270+ file formats in OneDrive and SharePoint directly in Teams UX
- Synchronize your SharePoint and OneDrive documents and access them in Explorer for files you add with the Teams interface
- Teams information will be accessible in SharePoint. Chat is already getting better and better.
- Access SharePoint News in a Tab or in automatically in a channel
- SPFx isn’t just for SharePoint anymore. Write SharePoint Framework parts for Teams