SHAREPOINT 2010 WEBINAR
How Microsoft Is Using SharePoint & Colligo for ECM & Records Management
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
8:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Eastern
4:00 PM London / 5:00 PM Paris
Join Microsoft guest speaker Nishan DeSilva on September 21st for the webinar: “How Microsoft Is Using SharePoint 2010 & Colligo for ECM & Records Management.” Nishan DeSilva is the Director of Information Management & Corporate Records Compliance at Microsoft. He will provide an inside look at how Microsoft’s Legal and Corporate Affairs Department (LCA) is leveraging SharePoint 2010 and Colligo Contributor to address compliance while empowering users to get their work done.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Microsoft’s strategy in LCA for information & records management
- How to effectively move unstructured content & email into SharePoint
- How to apply consistent classification & compliant retention policies
- How Colligo Contributor facilitates email management in SharePoint
- How to improve the user experience to drive adoption & compliance
Nishan DeSilva will provide insights into Microsoft’s strategy for SharePoint 2010 and how SharePoint along with Colligo Contributor enables organizations to take ownership of their information assets. Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO of Colligo, will discuss how client solutions add value to SharePoint 2010 and provide important functionality for seamlessly integrating Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint.
For new strategies to improve ECM and records management in your organization with SharePoint 2010, register for this webinar below!