Category: Community

Birth of the SharePoint Community in Jamaica #SPSJamaica

SharePoint Saturday Jamaica

I’ve personally been fascinated by Jamaica since before I started traveling.  I really enjoy the reggae music. Bob Marley and the Whalers had a huge impact on the world of music.  As a student of the world’s religions I am also fascinated by the… Continue Reading “Birth of the SharePoint Community in Jamaica #SPSJamaica”

Some of My Fav Pics – Social Side of SharePoint Conference #SPC14

There was all this talk about working like a network, working social, and working in the open, but I felt like the SharePoint Conference was a chance to rekindle relationships with friends from all over the world.  I had friends from Argentina, Colombia, Brunei,… Continue Reading “Some of My Fav Pics – Social Side of SharePoint Conference #SPC14”

Revealing Details #MusicalFlashMob and #InfoPathFuneral at #SPC14

InfoPath is Dead

I’m pretty excited about #SPC14.  I love the social gatherings that happen around the event.  For me the SharePoint Conference is about networking.  There is really no better opportunity to meet with SharePoint influencers around the world than at this event.  Believe me.  I… Continue Reading “Revealing Details #MusicalFlashMob and #InfoPathFuneral at #SPC14”

How’s the ESN heartbeat in your company?

leaderboard

I was recently reading the ViewDo Labs blog and came across John Puopolo’s post where he’s reaching out to the community… Tap Tap Tap is this thing on.  I really saw it a bit as a doctor wanting to put the stethoscope out there… Continue Reading “How’s the ESN heartbeat in your company?”

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays #DCLights

Merry Christmas SharePoint DC

I hope you and your family are having a great time together.  This time of year in the United States and much of the Western world is Christmas, Hanukah, and is a season of spending time with family and friends.  This year I got… Continue Reading “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays #DCLights”