Category: Community

Looking forward to peaceful resolution and democratic Egypt!

It was such a relief to hear from my friends in Egypt the last couple of days.  Marwan Tarek Ohhhh. We are back online 🙂 Marwan Tarek We are safe, all Egyptians were one hand last 4 days defending their homes, All public and… Continue Reading “Looking forward to peaceful resolution and democratic Egypt!”

People of Egypt We Hear You

I spent a few days last year in Egypt Cairo and Luxor.  It quickly became very close to my heart.  Egypt is not only the most populated country in the middle east but is in many ways the key to our past and our… Continue Reading “People of Egypt We Hear You”

Miracle in Bethlehem: My Adventures with the Palestinians

I’ve been wanting to share my experience in Palestine and with the Palestinians I’ve met in my travels.  My journey begins a couple of years ago as I working out my first adventure following Microsoft.  It started with planning my trip to the SharePoint… Continue Reading “Miracle in Bethlehem: My Adventures with the Palestinians”

Wow I’m in Dubai and I’m not at MS

My last day at work was pretty short.  My first appointment of the day was with HR to give them my AMEX, Blue Badge, and Prime Card.  They also wanted my parking pass, but I haven’t updated mine in over a year.  It feels like I’m naked… Continue Reading “Wow I’m in Dubai and I’m not at MS”